Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time

So I think I have decided that I am not ready for Christmas at all! It feels like these past months have gone by so fast it's just overwhelming. Just a second ago it was Thanksgiving now there's Christmas music and decorations everywhere. I think time just needs to slow down a bit.
I love Christmas and everything, but Christmas just reminds me that a new year is coming up, and its seems like my life has flown by so quickly! I'm already half way done with High School. Which reminds me that in 2 more years I will be going away to College and have to be on my own, I don't think I'm ready for that.

Anyway I just wish time didn't have to fly by when you're having fun.

2 comments:

Amanda C. said...

you still have a semester til you are halfway done! so no need to stress :)

and you will feel much more ready to be on your own two years from now. Enjoy the pre multiple-AP-classes-SATs-college-apps era of high school!

Chelsea Y said...

Yeah....I'm starting to stress now