Monday, November 29, 2010

shopshopshop shop stop stop! eh, nah. shop shop

IF UR WONDERING WHAT IS THE BEST STORE TO HIT UP ON BLACK FRIDAY IT IS GOODWILL. 50% off of dirt cheap= basically free stuff. My friend Lindsay and I basically went on Wednesday night to hide all the stuff we wanted so we could come back Friday morning and get it all. And I went multiple times, to different goodwills. I got so much stuff it was great. My favorite purchase was a big olive green coat for $5 and a racoon tail hat for $3. Also, the second time I went with my friends Alexis and Jayce, whose birthday was on friday, so we asked the goodwill people to announce it over the loudspeaker and they did and she pretty much turned bright red it was great. Then after we went to get frozen yogurt at OMG! yogurt and we had everybody in the place sing to her and we caught it on video that was great too. And the guy let us get free yogurt and candy! hahaha Fabulous black friday. Oh, and I got a mac!! hooray and it was a great deal. Bargains are ze best

1 comment:

Alisha said...

50% off everything?? So wish I knew about that! You can seriously find everything at Goodwill.