Sunday, November 28, 2010

Makeup strike

This whole weekend I was too lazy to wear makeup or change out of my pajamas. And I really enjoyed it. Not the whole laying around being lazy part (although that part wasn't so bad either), but the whole not giving a care about how I looked.

It's a real hassel. Hair, makeup, and putting together and outfit is half an hour out of my morning that I could be using to sleep in! Plus, now with these hectic three weeks ahead of me full of last minute projects and finals before the end of this semester, looking good is going to be the least of my worries.

So you know the whole No Shave November? Well, I admit I did not take part in that. Trying to look like a prehistoric caveman/woman really isn't my thing... but I do admire those who did it. The whole idea of not caring how one looks is very refreshing especially in a place like Rocklin where looking good all the time seems to have become everyone's first priority. So what about a No Makeup December?? I know, I know, there are already plenty of girls who don't wear makeup at all and I truly admire them for that. In fact, my best friend doens't wear any makeup ever unless I do it for her, and yet she looks gorgeous. I really think she was my inspiration. So for the next three weeks, I will not be wearing makeup to school. I hope in the end I learn that I don't need makeup to feel good about myself. If anyone is willing to try it with me feel free! And I hope guys realize they are not included in on this one...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

i wish there was a like button on here haha :) getting ready really is such a hassle

Christy said...

Good for you!!! That is Great!! you look pretty with out any make-up so you dont need to have any worries about what people think of you:)