Thursday, November 18, 2010

Biology

So this morning I set my alarm to go off at 5.15, however, I did not get up until 6.00. I had to go to my biology retake test at 6.30 this morning, so this was quite irritating because I did not get my green tea this morning. When I got there and I realized that once I got the test, I was going to do worse on this test than on the original, much to my dismay. So that was the beginning of my day.
BUT, today is going to be a good day anyways because it is Thursday, HOPE day. I love Thursdays.
Anyway...I was bored so I started looking up on the internet, "things to do when you're bored" and I found this great idea. I'm writing a list of 20 things I like about someone and giving it to them, which is so fun for both people!
That's it for today.

1 comment:

Rverma said...

Right now is the best Thursday of all.