Friday, November 26, 2010

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I love this time of year. So much. Thanksgiving was AMAZING. Ate way too much, but hey that's what you're supposed to do. My boyfriend and I walked at the Run to Feed the Hungry yesterday morning, which was a blast despite the below freezing temperatures that early in the morning. Then "linner" as we call it at my grandma's in the afternoon nourished my craving for the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner: stuffing and pumpkin pie! It went by so fast, and I'm sad that this wondrous week of break is almost over. All more the reason to soak up the last 3 days we have left! But now that Thanksgiving's over, it's time to move on to the next holiday which to my greatest pleasure is CHRISTMAS! My family is the kind of family that wakes up the morning after Thanksgiving and decks our entire house in Christmastime accessories. Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to get everyone for Christmas...I'm not dedicated enough to brave the crowds at 3 in the morning to get some deals on Black Friday, so maybe I'll end up making gifts for my family and friends. It's the thought that counts right? So now I'm off to cover my room in lights and put up my little pink Christmas tree in anticipation for December 25th.

But there's no way my decorations will look as amazing as THE POD'S!!!! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha my mom is the same way, she woke up today and immediately started decorating the house with Christmas decorations.
And I can't wait to see you guys and keep decorating our pod ;D