Friday, November 26, 2010

Here Kitty Kitty :P

Along with decorating the house today, I made a new friend :)
I was sitting there, about to put on some music in my living room, when I saw this cat walking outside my house. No collar or anything. My mom explained to me that this cat always is walking around the neighborhood, but she thinks the owners moved and left it behind.
Now, I'm an animal person and I definately felt sad for this poor kitty. So I went outside and gained the trust of this little cat.
I gave it some food and water and watched it. This cat ate this huge bowl of cat food within seconds. I could only imagine that it probably hadn't eaten in a while.
My mom asked if it was a boy or girl, I hadn't checked yet. I don't think I want to :P I feel like I would be violating the cat, ha-ha.
However, the cat keeps coming back now. Throughout the day, I see it sitting outside our front window, just chilling there and looking around.
I went outside to see it and it ran up to me and purred. I feel like a good person (:

1 comment:

Danielle said...

awww cute! what did it look like? i may have seen it before haha