Sunday, November 28, 2010

Elisabeth, My Twin :)

Seeing as me and Elisabeth have so many things in common, it is obvious that we are twins. To begin with, we have the same hair straightener. We are also both in newspaper and the SAME spanish class. Our extended family does not live close to us, and in fact, live on the East Coast. We dressed up as Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. The poor people on Halloween could probably not even tell us apart... :) We both have brown hair. We like to watch HR Pufnstuf. We both like Stanford. We both went shopping on Black Friday. We are both on Thunder Galleria board of directors. We are/were on Honor Guard! We bonded because we met a specific person...who shall not be named here :) haha We were both volunteers at the summer school. To top it off, a lady at summer school called me Elisabeth and started talking to me because she thought I was Elisabeth. We are definitely twins! YAY! :) We even have twin telepathy because we decided to blog about the same thing. :D

4 comments:

Erika said...

I absolutely love that moment when you realize you have soooo much in common with someone. The only thing that sucks about it is knowing that you only have limited time with then because high school is basically ending soon (for us upperclassmen, at least).

Keely said...

YAY! how fun, to have a twin :)

Elisabeth said...

I am so happy that we are twins (well technically we are triplets with Chris)! I am going to be so sad when you are off at Stanford next year without me! :)

Danielle said...

awww im going to miss you too! ill come home and visit...hehe i hope i even go there :) and i realized that since we are twins...i suppose that means that my brother is your brother too! hahaha