Monday, November 29, 2010

Life. At the Moment.

So I like love reading this blog, maybe because people really interest me. Fascinating. There's so many now to catch up on because of Thanksgiving break. Not to mention it's extremely entertaining to ramble on about my life on this website.

Sooooooo we're back at school. MEH. But I missed our lovely pod, so the morning has gotten off to a pretty good start despite the fact that it's a Monday AND a silver day. Double whammy of horridness.

I'm thinkin everyone's feeling the day-after-break-not-wanting-to-be-here-feeling that we all love so dearly. Ashley's hair looks pretty amazing today. Brit is making a chain out of green streamers as we continue the Christmas spirit. Not to mention we've spent most of the period so far as a pod therapy session hashing out our relationship problems. I seriously don't want to leave this class. I'm enjoying relaxing here and easing out of the best break ever. This week is going to be perhaps the busiest week I've had in a while, and I'm not sure I'm ready for it. Yeahhh I procrastinated homework until yesterday, and ended up at midnight like half way done with The Scarlet Letter rereading the same paragraph over and over again because I could not retain what I was reading for the life of me. So I went to bed, knowing I'll have to finish it eventually. And I just now remembered I have a vocab quiz 6th period I have yet to study for. All I have to say is thank goodness today is a minimum day.

1 comment:

Brit said...

Ah, but silver days are my nice days. Just journalism, Psychology with sturgeon, english with P, and ap us. All my favorites :)