Wednesday, November 10, 2010

the note.

Monday seemed like an average monday at school, who knew that it become more then just average. After I left school I went to go get my haircut in roseville with my mom an then headed to whole foods market in the fountains. it seemed like everything was going great until I got home. I get out of my car and head to my front door. When I get there I find a note that was stuck in between my door. it read "Ashley wanted me to give this to you..." it was written in my best friends hand writing. Ashley has been my girlfriend since the beginning of eighth grade and we've been together ever since. I open the note and I couldnt even finish the first sentence. I skipped straight to the last sentence and it read "I cant be your girlfriend anymore, Love always Ashley." Her and her friend traded phones that day on purpose so I couldn't get a hold of her. Her note said she wasn't happy with me anymore. The worst part is is that she had my best friend deliver the note to my house. She didnt even have enough courage to at least talk about it with me. next month would have been our two year anniversary which happens to fall on my best friends birthday.

1 comment:

Hannah Vahldick said...

Can I just say, that's messed up. Seriously.
She'll regret ending such a long relationship like a 2nd grader in the future.