Sunday, November 28, 2010

My Grades

So basically, my grades are horrible. Completely disgusting. I looked at them today, expecting them to have risen after teachers added more stuff, but they went DOWN.

I have 3 weeks to get everything back to normal. 3 weeks is not that much time, and I'm certainly stressed that I'll fail at every opportunity I have to redeem myself. It's basically just a huge gamble at this point-- if I do well on the finals (huge Chem final and concept final for Calc), then I get an A. Simple as that. If I do terribly or just average on the test, I either stay at my current grade or drop even lower. It's so much pressure, and now I'm just wishing I had focused more for these last couple of months so I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

And look at me now. I'm procrastinating. This is the reason I'm doing so horribly. I just don't have the motivation to work harder, and I somehow feel like everything's going to be OK.

So good luck to everyone who's experiencing the same thing. I really do know how you feel :(

RANDOM FACT OF THE DAY: SHARKS ARE FISH.
Nona Bhatia and Tony Ortega just had this debate while we do our homework (Nona was right).

3 comments:

Keely said...

Exactly how I am feeling right now. It's like I look at my grades and then think 'Oh god I need to do something!' and then five seconds later I look at my work and I decide it wont hurt to go watch TV for a half hour... This is just not good. It's like senioritis... but we aren't seniors. These coming weeks are going to be weeks of pain and panic. :o

TonyOrtega51 said...

I have no idea what we were arguing about but Nona was definitely NOT right.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what we were arguing about but Nona was definitely NOT right.