Sunday, November 28, 2010

leftovers

Nobody ever really knows what to do with the thanksgiving leftovers. I cant believe anybody would even want to keep the leftovers after eating so much of it the day before! It's crazy, somehow we're the ones who get stuck with the leftovers so everytime I look in the fridge I die a little inside when I see the turkey meat. However the best leftovers are the cranberry sauce and pies. I plan on being put in a diabetic coma by the end of the night. I don't mind as long as I go out satisfied.

3 comments:

Devin M. said...

the cranberry sause is hella good that's my favorite part

Olivia said...

It's all about that sweet potatoe pie :) haha but really I agree with you. thanksgiving food gets really old really fast.

Holly said...

I don't know what you're talking about, leftovers are the best!