Saturday, November 27, 2010

Christmas Music and Hot Cocoa

I am sitting at my desk, working on my UC app, sipping hot cocoa and listening to Christmas music. I love how it feels like it is truly time for Christmas now. This has been a very nice and much needed break. I saw HP 7, and I must say, I really enjoyed it. I am typically not a huge HP fan, but I thought this movie was really well done. I went out shopping yesterday for black friday, and I had so much fun. It is so festive at the mall. I also enjoyed our photobooth adventure. :)
However, I am really beginning to anticipate the return to school. That is always the hardest part about going on break! I think that it will actually be manageable, because college apps are wrapping up and so are classes. I'm hoping for the best!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

HP 7 was amazing. Loved it! So intense!!