Sunday, November 28, 2010

Danielle, My Twin :)

Danielle Huddlestun and I are twins. It kind of scares me how much we are alike. Our personalities, classes, activities, and friends, are all similar. Even our ideas for blog posts are the same, hence we are both blogging about being twins. I was about to write practically the same exact thing that Danielle posted earlier but I just read hers and decided to change mine up just a tad. She told you how we are alike so I will entertain you with the story of how we found out we were twins. So lets start from the beginning. Once upon a time, I heard of this girl named Danielle Huddlestun who was in my journalism class and thought that she seemed like a pretty cool person and that one day I could see us being friends, little did I know just how much we were alike. One day, we were paired up to work on the print issue together with another certain someone. It was during this time that we realized that we had similar personalities and the same sense of humor. That summer we both volunteered at summer school. And after dance parties, making Janis mad at Thunder Galleria meetings, trick or treating together, watching videos together on Youtube, and laughing at the HR Pufnstuf theme song, we have discovered that we are twins. The end.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Haha making Janis mad at thunder galleria :) yay twins!

Brit said...

Hmmm...fraternal or identical?