Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm happy break is over...

Its the last day of break and surprisingly I'm excited! I had a great break, getting to relax and have fun with friends was nice, but I'm ready to go back to my normal schedule. I cant wait to go back to school and see the friends that I didn't hang out with over break, I miss my teachers, and just miss being in a classroom overall. I know it's super weird but I'm looking forward to tomorrow way more than I should.

I cant really explain my longing to go back to school... maybe its the fun of getting my self ready in the morning(over the break I didn't really focus on how I looked), maybe its just not being able to see ALL my friends, or maybe its just that it feels weird not doing my normal everyday things.

Anyway, overall I had a great break but I will be very energetic tomorrow!
See you guys then!

1 comment:

Cliff said...

your crazy! this break felt so short. I don't want it to end.