Sunday, November 28, 2010

Procrastinating and it's Benefits (Or Not)

Okay. Here we are. It's November 28th, the last day of Thanksgiving break, the last day of this wonderous week of freedom and what have I done to myself? I have procrastinated. That's right, I have had anentire week of no school and I have managed to leave all of my homework to the very last two days of break.

It was only yesterday that I realized that I have work to do. So I searched my closet for the bag I hadn't touched since last Friday and dumped out all my papers and folders and books. Turns out I actually had alot of work to do. Thank the holy lord above that I took that stuff out yesterday because if I had done it today I would be in serious panic mode right now. But it will be okay now. I finished my essay, math, psych and reading and now I'm here working on this blog.

Maybe I should be ashamed(doing both blogs on the last day and all), But I can't seem to bring myself to be. I had a nice break, not thinking about any of this school stuff until now, so I'm almost okay with spending the remainder of my time on this. Besides, I should probably get ready to go back to studying late and waking up early. If only school was an after lunch thing...