Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Holidays :D

So basically, the holidays are off to an incredible start. As of Thursday night, I am soooo ready for everything these two breaks are going to give me.

It started with the midnight premiere of Harry Potter, which was amazing. I couldn't have been more thrilled, and half of the experience is just waiting in line for 7 hours. My friends and I went to Starbucks while we were waiting, and one of us was dressed like Filch. He was absolutely filthy and was wearing a torn trenchcoat, and we had one lady who had basically asked us if he was homeless. But anyways, we ended up running around the parking lot and just generally twitching from the excitement of Harry Potter. The movie ended up being so amazing, and I'm so incredibly disappointed the next one isn't coming out until July.

And then it was Friday, the rare "Holy Friday" that occurs right before a break. I had a Calculus test, which was basically the only downer, and I was extremely delusional from the 1/2 an hour of sleep I had the night before, but other than that, it was one of those TGIFs. A couple of my friends dropped by to give me some early birthday presents, and it began to pour down rain (which I love), and that was the conclusion of my day.

So basically, Christmas is in 30 some days and our pod looks absolutely AMAZING. I'm ready for this.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

i love the pod!! :)