Sunday, November 28, 2010

Black Friday

So....waking up at 7 in the morning for black friday was not worth it. I couldn't find anything. There weren't that many good sales. And if there was, I didn't feel like standing in line for half an hour. My day consisted of..shopping for things that weren't even on sale, that was about 2 hours. I then met up with one of my friends and we hung out at McDonalds for 3 hours, mainly because our friends were working, and they all took their breaks during that time. After that our friend got off work and we walked to the same stores, because there were only 4 good stores in the mall. We were at the mall for 7 hours. But I have to say, the best part of my day was when we met Ryan Higa. Ryan Higa is a famous youtube person and was at the mall on Friday with Dominic Sandoval/Dtrix from So You Think You Can Dance and Quest Crew. We found out from one our friends that they had seen them, we wanted to meet them, so we decided to try and find them. The friends that had seen them in the beginning, decided to follow them for us and we basically went in a circle trying to find them, but we finally found them in Jamba Juice where we got to take pictures. In the end, my day turned out pretty well.

No comments: