Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Visual Book (Movies)

I am fascinated by film and everything about it(hints why I made a movie club at RHS), when I watch movies I always love how they can make you feel crazy emotions.

It's truly incredible how you can have a completley bland day and come home, get comfy, and then in a few hours go on a journey.

You can fall in love, scream with terror, cry all because of the mindstakingly awesome combo of film, acting, and a visually provoking story. That is all you need to make a diverse audience all feel a certain way.

It's like a visual book, except with a book wide interpretations are allowed. Where as movies the picture is set for you, for better or for worse(books turned into movies, not everyone sees what they visualized when they read the book).

Movies just fascinate me, and I love writing, so I'm almost thinking, writing...films?
Who knows?
It could be amazing fun and meaningful well paid work.

3 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Just watched 50/50.. very different than I expected. A bit more crude, a lot more emotional, and not as funny... but.. excellent.

Sabrina W said...

Movies are awesome!

Alina said...

yeah 50/50 was very sad and emotional I cried but it was really good and had some laughs too. & yes Sabrina Movies are awesome :)