Friday, January 13, 2012

Election 2012

Political elections are something that I really like, I enjoy watching the news and seeing everything that is going on in the political world. Being that 2012 is an election year, I am really looking forward to what will happen this year. With the republican primaries going on right now, one will come out victorious by, if not before, the beginning of summer. Their goal, then will be to defeat President Obama. And on November 6th/7th someone will be elected (or re-elected). The debates are really interesting to watch to see what each of their views are. Anyhow, I am really looking forward to what will happen this year and follow all of the things that are going on in the race for President.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I'm with you... I was sick all fall six years ago and watched wall to wall coverage. Carson even loves all the talking heads.