Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Wish it Would Snow in Rocklin

Although I would never want to live somewhere that snows all winter long, I do wish that it would snow in Rocklin just a little. It would be really cool just to have a couple of snow days a year and be able to go out your front door and do some sledding or just have a snowball fight. While it has snowed here before, it’s never anything that sticks to the ground, and most definitely does not close school (which I think would be the best part of snow day). I’m not saying that I want to live in a place where it snows a lot and you have to shovel your driveway just to be able to leave your house, that’s way to much snow for me, but just a little would be nice every once in a while. For this reason, I want to live in Seattle. In Seattle it doesn’t snow all winter or snow a lot, it just snows enough to make driving dangerous so they close all their schools. The snow doesn’t last very long and then it melts and life can go on as usual, without any shoveling, but everyone still gets to have a snow day.

18 comments:

Brittany Hallam said...

Overall okay. Sort of random and very repetetive.

Taylor Schoultz said...

I wish it would snow too!!!! I would even settle for just one snow day. That would be pretty cool. :)

Bailey Pool said...

I wish it would snow to, that would be fun.

Melanie Seyfried said...

YES!!! And at least some rain! If its going to be cold, it might as well be storming!

maddie said...

one day where we get to stay home from school and play in the snow would be so fun!

TrevorBohatch said...

Agreed! Why can't we be a little higher in elevation.. like Auburn or Citrus Heights?!
My family lives there and the snow stays around just long enough to have a good time. Doubt it ever closes school down though :/.

annie said...

I agree

Unknown said...

I agree! I wish it would snow here. Every once in awhile it would be nice! But it doesnt:( We could always just drive up to Tahoe:)

Shelby Boyajan said...

I totally agree. :)
-Shelby Boyajan

alex stemple said...

i wish it wouls snow too!

alex stemple said...

i wish it wouls snow too!

emccrary said...

You are totally right about it snowing in Rocklin! Like you, I do not want to live in a place where it snows all winter long because I do not want to deal with wet and slippery ground, school cancellation, and snow shovelling. Despite these dwonsides, I would like if it snowed in Rocklin just a few days a year.

Ian Farran said...

everyone wants a snow day

Ian Farran said...

we all want it.

Alexis said...

I would love to have snow in Rocklin!

Alexis said...

I would love to have snow in Rocklin!

arianna403 said...

I totally agree with you> snow is really fun and Love and I always Wonder why it doesn't but it snow in Reno :D

Rhiannon said...

The only thing about snow days, is that they end those days to the end of the school year, so I would rather have a longer summer personally.