Monday, January 9, 2012

I Want More Break

I hate being here. I just want to go home and watch Nicholas Spark films and eat my pita and humus. Later I would sleep and play the piano and go hit for tennis. Yep that sounds like the life. It's not that I don't want to be here, I mean I do miss my friends and all, but I'm just NOT READY to come back. I'm so tired and I just want to sleep. I really just want to go home. I just want to hang out with my friends and have movie marathons and yah. So sorry I'm ranting, I really try not to completely rant but I don't care. I should be motivated for school, but I'm just having a hard time finding motivation. So I hope I will find some inspiration soon, becasue I will definitely need it this semester.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh amber amber amber i agree!! I feel lethargic and tired and unmotivated! How can we change that? Oh yeah, extend break even longer :)

Sabrina W said...

I agree! I miss break sooo much!

Marissa said...

Same! I'm just counting down the days until the February break!