Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rain

So I am usually the one who is never looking forward to the rainy months. Trust me I am definitely a sunny kind of person. However when it is January 11 and there has been around one day sprinkling, it worries me.

I love summer because of the lakes, there is no water in them! How will I be able to enjoy 3 months of sunny bliss if the lakes are empty and dry? Yes, when it does rain I will most likely be in a grumpy, depressed mood, but it will surely pass once I am inside and dry.

Every year I go on vacation to Lake Shasta. Two years ago the lake was so low that you had to hike down to get to the water. It was more of a canyon than a lake. I do NOT want to repeat that!

Plus what if our seasons are starting to turn? Think about it, it rained all through June (a usually hot month) and now it is January and there is ZERO rain. What if it then rains all through July or even August? That will most definitely not be pleasant.

Or, maybe the world really is ending and we are slowly entering a drought that will kill off all life on Earth...

Dear Rain, please come soon so I can stop imagining crazy reasons as to why it is so dry.
Love,
Sabrina

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Honestly, I have kind of enjoyed the rainless days but I see what you're saying!
I predict it is going to be super super hot in the Summer which is literally going to kill me! But I guess I wouldn't mind one day of rain seeing as how it has been a dry spell in the middle of winter!

RHS Flash said...

Me, too. Love the sun, need the rain.

TrevorBohatch said...

I love the rain too! Its coming, a storm by the back end of this week?
My plan is to live and go to college in Seattle so I never have to leave the rain.