Tuesday, January 24, 2012

9 Reasons I Am On the Verge of Death

1. I have had a fever for the past 3 days.
2. I'm not speaking to my mom...AGAIN.
3. I have practice 4 out of the 5 evenings in the week.
4. These practices kill my brain.
5. I have SIX (!!!) PIECES I HAVE TO HAVE MEMORIZED BY NEXT WEEK.
6. "Teddy (Roosevelt) Has Ships" has been stuck in my head for a couple days. Why does my teacher play these sort of things in class? Oh well. It's catchy.
7. My print issue is behind.
8. I have a 4 speech competitions, 4 mock trial competitions, and 1 essay competition next month....and...
9. I'M LOSING MY VOICE.

Someone just put me out of my misery already. Just kidding. Not really.

I just hope that this will all be worth it. I plan to win at everything, but sometimes I wonder...Is winning all it's built up to be? I've sacrificed a lot of relationships and a lot of my health to achieve everything I've gotten this year. I worry that someday I'm going to regret all this.

What happened to life being simple?

1 comment:

Alina said...

Aw,Mama Manda, please take a day off from school. Trust me, it will do wonders. And I'm sorry to hear your health isn't in top shape, but we're Asian, so I guess that explains it, but it also explains our need to try to do the best for ourselves, which means getting some rest resulting in better grades. Also, did you know to get to be 100 years old you don't DON'T need to stress? So, come chill with me sometime.:) Get better though.
-J