Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hidden Camera Prank

My good friend and former staff member Keely O'Brien showed me this video over break and I just thought I would share. I thought it was hilarious and showed it to pretty much everyone who stepped foot into my household within the past two weeks. There are a bunch of other hidden camera videos with other celebrities like David Beckham, Paris Hilton, and Sofia Vergara that are also really funny. So watch and hopefully you will get a laugh out of it like I did.

2 comments:

Yasmine_B said...

Aaah! I've been watching Ellen's secret camera pranks all break! So hilarious! I love the one with Jennifer Lopez!

KainaatB said...

Actually, just a few days ago I was on youtube searching random videos when I came across the hidden camera pranks that Ellen does on her show. I thought they were pretty hilarious. My favorite hidden camera pranks have to be the ones where Ellen tells starbucks employees what they should say to their customers.