Monday, January 9, 2012

Girl Scouts!

So Franchesca and I were reminiscing about the good ole' times we had back in elementary years. We were in Girl Scout troop 1152. Girl Scouts was the thing back then. I remember we would go on horseback riding trips in the great outdoors! Ohh adventures is nothing short of what we did in Girl Scouts! I remember all of the fun memories we had! One year we had a garage sale and raised like 400 dollars for the Cancer society and another year we made blankets for the premature babies in the NICU. We also went on fun trips to rock climbing and other little events with the other girl scouts.

My favorite part about Girl Scouts was cookie sales. I remember going out there the first day eager to reach my goal and get that little plush stuffed animal. I was such a little Girl Scout what I was 7. Speaking of cookies, it's kinda making me hungry for them. My favorite cookies are thin mints and peanut butter patties.

Anyways I did enjoy my time in Girl Scouts looking back on it. I'm not one anymore, but I will always remember being one.