Monday, January 9, 2012

Republican Canidates and polictical stuff

So today I was watching the news this morning, rare occasion, because normally I hardly watch the news, and it was talking about the republican candiates before their big debate to come and yadda yadda yadda, but something I noticed is that they are all such drama queens. I mean I understand you have to point out your competitors flaws to make yourself look better, but at times it's like aren't you all grown men not little 13 year old girls? Honestly, theres one ad that they're planning to realease or I think they did that strikes down Mitt Romney thats 30 minutes long. Yeah 30 freaking minutes. I understand if you want to do those little 30 second ads that come on like every other commercial on TV but 30 minutes long? Jeez grow up. I often question each one of them because they're all so pissy it's like calm down, say what you're going to do and how you're gonna fix our country, and prove that you're a leader not a bratty immature little girl. Thank you.

1 comment:

Taras said...

Great Post Ryan!