Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sick of Slackers

One of the most aggravating things to deal with is people who don't try at all in team efforts. Or who are not polite, or are just flat out hard to work with or undependable. I try so hard to be a team player, be respectful, and hold out my side of the work. Usually, I have people who do the same, but latley, I have gotten complteley flooded with people who slack and slack. It is okay to slack in things that only affect yourself and your own grade. It is not okay however, to not try as hard when others are affected!

I am stressed and have a lot on my plate, and latley I have had very little RHS pride. I miss the Seniors who used to go here who made me proud to be following in their footsteps, now I feel alone. I took a bath and played relaxing music to fall asleep last night, I NEVER DO THAT. I want Febuary to be over.


I need a break from people, everyone, I'm serious.



Sick



of




Slackers.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

AGREED.

Alina, you are one of the hardest working people I know. Go sleep. You do a great job in Mock Trial and in journalism, and I can't wait to get you involved with PCYC. I hope you lose those slackers in your group, and I hope that the teacher grading the thing sees that YOU are the one who puts in effort. Keep running through school and life and everything you do. The effort you give is noted.

Anyway, the last day of February is less than 35 days away. We can take it :D Only 35 days of Hell!!

RHS Flash said...

All true, and life is not fair. But, just so you know, it doesn't change in the work world. It's tricky trying to figure the balance.