Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clown Zombies

So on Saturday evening, while I was babysitting, I bruised my hand. The girls, Abi and Sarah, were doing makeovers which turned into making themselves look like clowns. They insisted we go scare the boys, Nick and Issac, with the "scary"clown makeup. Of course I couldn't say no, they're adorable, so we proceeded upstairs to "scare" the boys.
Nick and Issac played along and acted to be scared, but then it turned into a game of "clown zombies" and we started running around the house and shooting nerf guns everywhere. It was all fun and games, until I made a sharp turn and my hand smacked Issac's gun. I heard a pop and a pain in my hand, followed immediately by a large blue bump on my hand.
I was freaking out. I had no idea what was going on.
So I called my mom, saying, "I have no idea what it is! My hand is exploding. Is it cancer?!"
My mom thought I was being a complete idiot. Which I was. But I'm such a hypochondriac. Good news, it was just a hematoma, which means I just accidently popped a blood vessel.
So now my hand is bruised. The bump has gone away and its no longer blue. But guys, that was super freaky.
That's the last time I play "clown zombies".

No comments: