Friday, January 13, 2012

Blogging...

I always have so much trouble thinking of stuff to blog about. I dont know if the reason for this is just lack of excitment in my life, or me ruling out certain things to write about because I dont want to be judged.

I think I'm going to start writing down interesting things that happen or that would be good to blog about so I have ideas. It's just right when I sit down to blog, I feel like I can't think of anything. But to go back to the judging thing, there are always a couple blogging ideas I have in mind but I never blog about them because I worry that people will judge them or disagree with them or whatever, I just wish we all could blog openly, which pretty much is the point of blogging, without the fear of judgement. I might just start posting what I feel and if people don't like that's ok, everyone has their own opinions. Anyway my new goal is to try to start blogging more fearlessly and remembering the things that happen during my week so I can blog about them!

1 comment:

arianna403 said...

I love blogging about poem it fun I love it and it make my life more interesting and Lovable :D