Friday, January 13, 2012

Ants

Ok Mr. Nichols, I don't know if you haven't noticed, but I'll give you an overview of the situation. THERE ARE ANTS...PRETTY MUCH EVERYDAY AND BASICALLY ONLY IN MY POD. Every morning I just walk in this room to see ants flooding around my computer and all over the keyboards, and it's disgusting. I can't bring any food (I tried bringing grammys (a.k.a. graham crackers) in here, but ants are showing up nonstop, and the only way I have to kill those little b****es are to take a book and try to smash them, but no matter what I do, the end never comes. And also, people that come in here for lunch need to pick up their crap because I have to deal with it in the morning! Argh, please Nichols, kill these ants! Because they're killing me! Not literally, but you know what I mean. And if you have noticed as well, COMMENT, HELP STOP THE ANTS SO THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DEFEND MY GRAHAM CRACKERS FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF.

9 comments:

Sabrina W said...

iagree

RHS Flash said...

It's all part of a plan to drive you crazy. ?Working it is how

Brit said...

those little buggers from last year are still around? jeez...

Marissa said...

The people that eat in here are so gross and messy. There are always food and wrappers laying around!

Melanie said...

agreed! well at least they're mostly gone now

maddie said...

it can be pretty distracting....lol

Leah said...

the ants get everywhere. scared to eat in there now...

Alexis said...

I hate the ants too!

Rhiannon said...

Last year, I had to clean up someone's lunch every day... it was disgusting... it was 5th period, and had been there from the day before. No wonder we have ants.