Thursday, January 26, 2012

Songs in My Head

Argh, Marc said the word "aid." Now this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but now I got a song stuck in my head from it. You're probably wondering how the heck I get a song from the word "aid," but it's possible. The song comes from Team America, a racist movie, yet still hilarious. And yes, how rude of me to laugh at such stereotypes they portray. Blah, blah, blah, it's still funny. So, the song isn't their theme song or the one that Kim Jong Il sings either about being lonely. It's the one about AIDS. If you're wondering, it's not like a full-out song with a chorus really. It's more of the actors (or puppets in the movie) singing that "Everybody has AIDS!" and they continue to just sing that. Oh yea, that's honestly the only lines to the song, and it's in my head. Can you sense my frustration from this, yet still funny because I remember parts of the movie and it makes my day brighter because I get to laugh, but still..."America. F YEA. Comin' again to save the [something something] day yeah!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I'm not laughing at AIDS or anything like that. It's just stuck in my head. Just thought I should clear that up.

RHS Flash said...

Oh, Carson gets songs stuck in her head all the time.