Friday, January 6, 2012

Kiosk

So today my ASB committee painted the kiosk for Runaway week! I love it when we paint the kiosk! I had a difficult time getting up this morning to paint it though, because I've been sleeping in until at least 10 these past weeks. We worked on it from 7-1, which meant I had to set my alarm up at six. I didn't mind waking up too much tho, because I missed seeing my committee and I needed to get adjusted for school on Monday. Anyways, we worked on it for 6 hours and were able to finish it all in one day! Usually we need to take two days to finish it, but we were lucky we were able to finish it all today. I really like all the panels this time! My favorite side is the juniors theme "Under the Radar". We drew a sketch of James Bond and it looks pretty good. I also really like the borders, on the senior side, we had thermometers because their theme is "Under the weather". On the sophomore side since it's jungle themed, we decided to paint a multicolored feather design that turned out really nicely. My favorite borders is the front panel for the overall theme of "Under the Sea", because we painted seaweed with little fish swimming through them. It looks really cute! I really liked the way this paint job turned out! I'm getting excited for Runaway week!

No comments: