Sunday, January 8, 2012

Just Dancin'

For Christmas I got a Kinect for Xbox 360 and two games to go with it. One of which happens to be Just Dance 3. It is so much fun. All I want to do is play it. I honestly invite people over just for an excuse to play it. My brother says it's weird to play by yourself and I haven't decided yet if I agree with him or not. I had played it on the Wii before but the Kinect makes it even better because you don't have to have a stupid controller in your hand and make sure that you are holding it the right way or anything like that. You just dance. It's just really really fun. You all should play it. Yeah, so that is really all I have to say.

2 comments:

Devin M. said...

Have you played the playstation move? I wonder which is better

Michelle said...

Oh you are so lucky! Kinect is so fun. I played it at my friend's house and she has this huge huge projector screen and we had dance offs. It was quite intense, let me tell you!