Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Problem- Can You Figure It Out?

I have a problem. It's a major one. It effects my lifestyle because if I can't work through it and overcome it, (like I have been trying to do for several days now) then I might never be able to do what I love for a while..... It's not something as serious as one might think it is, but for someone like me, it is part of your life; not a day goes by without having to use this skill. And if I can't use this skill, than I won't know what to do with myself.

This problem I have, it contains a simple way of removing it from me, yet at the same time, this way of removing it just might make the problem worse. It neither gratify's my health, nor destroys it; but at times, when I come across something brilliant in my head by using this skill, I feel joy and happiness. Yet, when I am unable to use this skill of mine, in days like these, my energy level rises because I am not using that extra energy to think about this skill and use it. *But if using this skill requires energy, then why use it??* Because I love to; using this skill in the way that I do unleashes a feeling of pure happiness because I am inventing something new with every second I use it.

This problem I have, though it may seem like a small problem to many, keeps me from doing what I love. Keeps me from inventing new images, new ideas, new ways in which something in my head can come alive and go into someone else's mind and tell them about it.

This problem is something that I do not get very often, yet, it is something that every person of this love (or profession) goes through every once in a while.

Can you guess what this problem is??

No comments: