Monday, January 9, 2012

Ball Drop... whoop

You know, I really don't understand the concept of this whole watch the ball drop tradition. They have so much hubba ba loo about it but really when it actually happens, nothing special happens! You watch a ball go down a pole and then bam. It's over. Maybe it's different with people from the West Coast and people from the East Coast. Maybe you have to be there to feel the hype I guess you are supposedly suppose to feel after you see it drop. I don't know. I just never understood. Do you need a ball to help tell you, "Hey, it's the New Year. Watch this ball for a minute and understand that, oh yeah, it's the New Year." To me, pointless! Just do this. Watch your dang clock! When the big hand hits the 12. Honestly, to me, it's just a moneymaker.

No comments: