Monday, March 5, 2012

When I grow up, I want to be... Uh...IDK

Wedding dress designer, architect, veterinarian, doctor, nurse, producer, physical therapist, teacher, etc... I've gone through almost every possible occupation and nothing has stuck. What am I supposed to do? I don't know what I want to be! For every school I applied to, I applied under a different major in order to give me some options, but my biggest fear is going to school and picking a major that I end up not liking. And if I want to switch majors, the school I chose may not offer the new major I want to take. Plus, I would probably have to stay in school longer. And then what if I go to get my masters and then get a job, and realize I don't like what I do? All that time and money wasted...

These are the things that keep me up at night. I want to get it right the first time. I have one life and not enough time or money to waste on figuring out what I want to do with it. HELP!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You might not get it right the first time, but I have full faith you will get it right. Follow your heart, it never lies.