Tuesday, March 27, 2012

SO BORED

I actually finished my work...before the due date. This week. OMG, this week. It is going to be very weird for me. Like my work has just risen exponentially. Because I'm going to see my friend this week (whom I haven't seen in freakin months) and hang out at track because I have no life, sorta. And then tomorrow there's a track meet, and I'm like "JESUS. I'm not gonna have any time for homework, and then I'm going to be tired (I already am:(). And then Thursday, I just want to stay home adn sleep and continue eating the pint of ice cream Alina, Marc, and Patrick got me because Chris broke up with me. It's REALLY GOOD ICE CREAM. I like rocky road. Then next week I can go to Reno and not get any sleep or get sleep and only spend a day with 2 of my family members in San Fran. So it's just SO MANY CHOICES. I DON'T LIKE IT. And then I have to decide whether I want to go to Sadies or not. Probably won't because I don't like dances, but I probably will because I'll be bored (which is what I'm feeling as of now). ARAGHTHADKGNKDTH ODENBHIAW FKLMASDKLg j SO MUCH TO DO, BUT STILL SO MUCH BOREDOM. I JUST WANT MY ROCKY ROAD.

Also, Hunger Games sucks:P. It really did, the movie just made me want to sleep and I'm at a loss of words for how much I wanted to just shoot the movie screen. HAHA:D. I'm having a horrible day.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

decisions... decisions

Beth said...

I very much enjoyed the Hunger Games!