Monday, March 19, 2012

One Door Closes, Another Opens

Okay, I know that my life doesn't revolve around fictional characters. It doesn't revolve around the plot of a TV Show, or any book. But every show or book I have loved, it ends up with me loving the characters so much that I don't want it to end- which is both good and bad. Today is the finale of one of my favorite TV Shows, Pretty Little Liars- shocking, I know. The mystery behind Allison's killer and the mysterious -A have been building up for 2 years and 2 seasons. Tonight -A is revealed and I am scared. This show is the only thing that brightens my day on a Monday. But anyway, that is ending tonight, but then there is the big Hunger Games on friday!!! I have loved the books and I can't wait until the movie comes out. No, I won't be going to the midnight premeire. But hey, at least my fangirl side that died when Harry Potter ended can come back to life, at least for a little while :) And then in April my ULTIME FAVORITE show comes back on and in full swing after what seems like forever!!! So yeah, when one door closes, another (or in this case - 2) door(s) opens!

1 comment: