Saturday, March 10, 2012

Natalie Paszinski Blogs

Last year, in journalism 1, I used to blog about Natalie Paszinski. In no way was it a bad blog, just about the weird things she would say/do.
I was reminiscing on those days and couldn't contain my laughter. She would always come up to me at break and stroke my arm and creepily laugh in my ear. It was so weird and creepy! But funny nonetheless. I miss having journalism with her, all though I'm sure Mr. Nichols doesn't considering we would do nothing that class but talk, blog about each other, and eat. Bottom line is I miss having journalism with her, I was never at a loss on what to blog.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Well, I think you hit on the answer. Blog about your time with her... just close your eyes, and think Natalie (and no, I don't miss the combo)