Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mr. Grace

Today, the weirdest thing happened. I was in Mr. Grace's classroom with David. After getting lectured/instructed to warn others by Mr. Grace, I decided to do my nails. And then! Mr. Grace asked to use my nail polish!??!

Weird. I said "SURE~!"

And then, he used it to paint one of the tops of his keys. Weeeird. That's what my grandpa does.

Speaking of grandpas, I work with mine! We are docents for the Sac Railroad Museum. But we are very different, stylistically. He's grumpy and I'm bubbly.

Perfect team.

But on a different tangent, I really do like Mr. Grace as a coach. He's awesome and he makes a point to always help me with my blocking which is very helpful.

Next time, I promise I'll write something coherent.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Funny... and cool you get to work with your grandpa...