Wednesday, March 21, 2012

GPS - Needed

Directions are just not my thing.
If you tell me some recognizable landmarks that are near, then possibly i could sketch a picture in my head, but other than that my mind retains NO MEMORY of where a possible location could be...honestly.

So this weekend when it was a simple trip to the Rocklin Library with my sister, my mind went blank. Something that should have only taken 15 minutes turned into a 50 minute drive and wound me up in some odd part of Roseville Plaza... Never had i ever been there in my life even though i've lived in Rocklin for many years and i was stuck. Once i stopped and asked a portrait studio how to get back, turns out my only problem was that instead of going towards old Rocklin i decided to go en route to the Galleria...big mistake

So this year for Christmas...i think instead of getting something id like to have like an iPhone...
I might go with a GPS, because i'm pretty sure without this i'll be lost forever~

2 comments:

Rhiannon said...

You can still get an iphone if you want, because the iphone has a GPS on it!!! It uses a lot of battery, but you don't have to lose out on a phone, for a GPS! Besides, it's easy to carry on your phone.

RHS Flash said...

Funny... I always blame it on my age. What's your excuse?