Thursday, March 1, 2012

Justin Bieber's birthday

Today is the day. The day that "The Biebs" turns the big one eight. Really? 18? Not only is the kid 5 foot nothing, but his voice sounds like he hasn't hit puberty yet. I guess I would think he was cute if I was 5. I respect him, I do. It's not him I hate, but his obsessive followers who think he can walk on water or some stupid sh*t like that. I'm sorry but if you are over the age of 14, you shouldn't be giggling and blushing at the sound of his name. Try loving a real man, like Channing Tatum or Bradley Cooper.

I'm not saying I hate Justin Bieber, I don't. Why should I? He is only a year older than me and is already a multi-millionaire walking down red carpets. He also can sing a lot better than I can (that's not saying much considering anyone can sing better than I can). I just find it hilarious at how many young girls today will be mourning at the fact that is now illegal for them to particiapte in any type of sexual interaction with Justin. Sorry girls, maybe once you become legal, Justin will turn into a sugar daddy and you can be the gold digger you always dreamed to be. But don't count on it, I think Bieber is perfectly happy with his cougar girlfriend, Selena Gomez.