Tuesday, March 20, 2012

End of Quarter Stress

So I'm stressed. I have two NM's right now because I'm missing one concept in precalc (you need a 2.5 or higher out of 4 to be passing and I got a 2.4 on my last test), and I need to make up an essential skill for AP Bio. We just got our tests back in Bio yesterday but I have to make it up by Wednesday or else I'll have a NM for the quarter because my teacher won't be here Thursday or Friday, and the quarter ends Friday. I can only have one NM at the quarter to be eligible to apply for ASB. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH asdlfkjsldfjlskfjlsadkfjlsfjklsadfjk I'm stressed. I just need to pass my concept and essential skill and I'll be fine, but still the stress is too much and I'm flipping out. I want to cry sometimes because school is just so hard. Hopefully this next quarter will be better.

1 comment:

Sabrina W said...

I 100% agree, the end of every quarter is madness