Monday, March 26, 2012

Math

Math. I hate math. I'm bad at math. Everyone says that Pre-calculus is way easier than algebra 2, but the people who say that, actually like math!

Last year, math was super easy, and I still think Geometry is super easy. But, in eighth grade, when I was taking algebra 1, I thought it was easy, but I just don't understand graphs and patterns. So, pretty much... I'm really bad at algebra. But, geometry, now that is good stuff. So, I'm hoping that Pre-calculus is more like geometry than algebra... oh well, I guess I'll see how next year goes. Fingers crossed that I like it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

You realize that you ARE good at math though, right?? Plus, you have friends who have taken Pre-Calc already, so if you need help, it's only a text away! I personally think you'll do fine so don't worry!