Thursday, March 1, 2012

Senior Year

So I'm kinda done with this year and I'm ready to be a Senior so I can get out of here and move on with my life. Let's just say I'm done with this town and everyone it...No offense.

This year has been so stressful and definitely not the carefee Junior year I was anticipating it to be. I guess that is kind of a good thing though, it just shows Im not a slacker. I went to Santa Clara University over break to visit and see what its like and now I think thats where I decided I really want to go. That makes me even more anxious to get out of here! I will really miss my family and my friends (the people in this town who I dont want to puch in the face, unlike everyone else). I can of course visit my family and keep in touch with my friends and meet up with them over the breaks and holidays.

Anyway I think I will cry of excitement the day I graduate so I can get out of here.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Enjoy each day for what it is. Suddenly, you'll be moving on.