Friday, March 23, 2012

Stress

I apologize that this is my third blog now about Prom, but it is necessary today. Prom is TOMORROW. My stress level is so high right now, I'll have gray hair by the time it is all over. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited, but I have so much to do. Tomorrow my schedule is:

9:00 ~ Wake up
9:30-10:30 ~Gym
11:00 ~ Shower
12:00-1:00 ~ Getting my hair done
1:30 ~ 2:30 Go to the mall to get a backless bra and find a make up counter to do my foundation for me
2:45 ~ Pick up boutonniere
3:00 ~ Do my own eye make up and get dressed
4:00 Picture time

At some point in there I will have to find time to eat and maybe use the bathroom. Maybe. On top of all of that, I have a job interview today after school at Speed Factory. Then right after, I have to rush over to the other side of Rocklin to make my nail appointment. All of this Prom stuff is killing me, but hopefully it will all be worth it.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

How did the interview go?