Monday, March 26, 2012

missing prom...

Its the aftermath feeling of prom... the calm after the storm. But for me, I didn't feel any of the stress. Now, one could argue that I missed the best night of my junior life. This could probably be valid. So where was I instead? In Vegas. A good alternative some say but I don't know...

At first, I thought I was making the right decision. Go to this Vegas tournament for the prospect of college soccer. And in the end, the results were good! I got looked at by the colleges I want to go to and they liked me!

But, now I think back and just wonder... I have to snap myself out of this regretful stage and tell myself it's going to end up okay. But sometimes you just wonder how fun it would have been with friends or how psyched you would have been taking pictures and dancing the night away!

But we cant live life by 'what ifs' or 'could have beens'. It is what it is and I made my decision. I'll live it with it. There's always senior ball! At the end of the day, I think and surely believe I made the decision for my future but who will ever know... depends on what's going to happen next.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Look back only to learn, never to regret. You made the best decision you could at the time... and you will have many, many amazing days and nights ahead.