Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dance Show

Tonight is the Dance 1 show. I really hope the audience won't be expecting us to "wow" them like the dance team does, because if they do, they will be extrememly disappointed. Our show director continues telling us how great the dances are looking and how we are more than ready. In my opinion, we need at LEAST two more weeks of practice. I don't think the dances look good at all. Maybe I just have high expectations, afterall we are only Dance 1. But still, I really don't want to get embarrassed up there if half of the class forgets the dance. My groups know the dances pretty well, but I guarantee most of the girls have stage fright and will forget everything once they see a full audience. Oh, and did I forget to mention that all of our costumes are ugly and don't fit well at all? Well, they are. Tonight should interesting to say the least.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I applaud all the dancers for getting out there. Taking the stage is not easy.