Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Turn It In

Hours and hours of stress-filled reading, writing, highlighting, and outlining are down the drain. This morning I walked into the Journalism ready to turn my History of the World essay into turnitin.com to find that the project was due at 7:45 and it was 7:50. I am so mad at myself it is unbelievable, This essay is 11 pages, 13 paragraphs long and now it will be worthless. I read the entire book and I finished it last night I just needed to submit it to that hideously evil website. Oh my gosh I feel like I'm going to cry, scream, and break down into hysterics all at the same time. Now I must go beg OD for a second chance...

2 comments:

Rverma said...

Don't teachers usually let you do turnitin.com late and just mark your grade down a little bit?

RHS Flash said...

Ouch...