Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Historical Fiction

I love to write. Absolutely enjoy it, 90% of me loves to write. I make up stories all the time in my head and think of ways the plot could twist and how the characters react with each other and EVERYTHING. For English, I am really excited to start on this Historical Fiction project because it is the one project that I can just have fun with and not practice it over and over until it's perfect. I can make it fun and suspenseful and do what I love for a grade! Yes, it's structured and it has some requirements, but for the most part, I am just too happy with the story that I am writing and deciding on how I will write it, to be worried and nervous about it. Historical Fiction= (probably) the only fun thing about English this year and the only thing that I will have the most fun on!

2 comments:

Rverma said...

Assuming you're in Advanced, you'll be happy to know that LA II gets a lot easier from this point on...at the end of third quarter last year I had a 39%...I finished with a 92%

RHS Flash said...

I think this will be a strength for you. Love to read it myself.